Quick, Natural Ways of Increasing Chances of Pregnancy
Planning to have a baby is always a happy time, and most couples have fun just letting nature take its course. But for those who suffer from infertility, or those who are looking for easy ways to get pregnant quickly, there's a whole lot of information on exactly when to conceive a baby. Can you get pregnant when you are not ovulating? What are the best days and times of your cycle that will give you the best chance of conception? People are always looking for safe pregnancy tips, but one thing's for certain: there's a bunch of conflicting info floating around out there regarding the best times, techniques, and methods to get pregnant fast.
Sometimes conceiving a baby takes planning. One good start is by using an ovulation calculator or chart (there's a great one on this very website!) to plot your cycles, and then analyze that data in order to figure out the date you ovulate. Women who are serious about getting pregnant should be keeping a log of when their menstrual periods begin, how long they last, and how far apart they are. Don't assume that your cycle is the standard 28 days: many women average less or more days between their periods, and this most certainly needs to be taken into account when trying to pinpoint your exact date of ovulation.
For some couples, knowing when the woman ovulates is even more important because they are trying to conceive either a boy or a girl. The leading or trailing edge of your ovulation cycle will always be a little more conducive to producing a girl baby, while the closer you get to having intercourse on your exact ovulation date will increase the likelihood of you having a boy. There's also a whole host of other factors that go into determining baby gender selection. Science and research has made choosing the sex of your baby prior to conception a very distinct possibility. Click here for more info on the baby gender selection process, and how you can use it to try for a baby girl or boy.
Aside from ovulation, pregnancy chances are determined by a whole host of other factors pertaining to both the man and the woman. There are timing issues, dietary concerns, and even sexual position factors to consider when trying to have a baby. Many of these variables can be influenced by you or your partner, and that's good news. But no matter what steps you take to increase pregnancy chance, the best thing you can do is have regular sex. Unless the male has a proven low sperm count, don't worry about "saving up" for ovulation. No matter how good a chart you're keeping, women don't always ovulate when they think they do. Try to have sex 3x or more a week, and do this the week before and after your projected ovulation date. Remember: there's no such thing as overdoing it!
The Getting Pregnant Plan is also an incredible resource for women and couples wanting to know how to increase chances of pregnancy. Inside you'll learn some of the absolute best tips and tricks to getting pregnant. Just some examples:
• Learn the techniques you'll need to pinpoint your ovulation with 100% accuracy. This allows you to make the most of that once-a-month golden chance for conception.
• Read the main reason why some women's fertility is up to 4x greater than that of other women of the same health, age, and fitness. Learning to master this one secret can put you into that first category.
• Find out the hidden truths behind daily women's activities that can negatively impact pregnancy. Understand how avoiding these activities can be used to help fertility.
• Learn what anovulatory cycles are, and how to turn these missed chances into actual ovulation cycles that give you an opportunity to get pregnant that month.
• Understand daily fertility do's and dont's - master these and you can boost ovulation pregnancy chances each and every day.
• The one type of specialist you absolutely, positively, need to consult, and how it might just be one of the most important things that will help you on the path to pregnancy.
• The single most simple and powerful infertility remedy that will finally get you pregnant!